In this article you will get information about the Sunpower 3456w solar panel
SunPower manufactures photovoltaic panels with the highest performance available in the market.
Source: higher performance among more than 3,200 silicon photovoltaic panels, Photon Module Survey, February 2014.
SunPower holds the world record for the highest performance of silicon solar panels.
Source: Green, MA, et al., “Solar Cell Efficiency Tables (version 47)” (Photovoltaic cell efficiency tables, version 47), Progress in Photovoltaics, 2015.
SunPower ® X Series panels provide 38% more energy.
Source: comparison between the SunPower 345 W panel and a traditional panel (250 W, efficiency 15.3%, approximately 1.6 m²)
SunPower ® Series E panels provide 31% more energy.
Source: comparison between the SunPower 327 W panel and a conventional panel (250 W, efficiency of 15.3%, approximately 1.6 m²)
SunPower ® panels produce more energy per square inch. Much more energy. Comparing a 327 W Series E panel with a traditional 250 W panel and 15.3% efficiency, the increase in energy produced is an incredible 31%! Not to mention the 345 W Series X panel that increases that increase by up to 38%!
|Power (W)||3. 4. 5|
Sunpower 345wl solar panel description
- Maximum energy in less space: SunPower X series photovoltaic modules provide 44% more power per module. 2 This means that it is possible to generate more energy in less space, using fewer modules and installing them in the sunniest areas of the roof.
- Maximum electricity production: let’s face it, the SunPower X series modules produce more electricity than conventional modules. They convert more sunlight into electricity, producing 75% more energy per square meter in the first 25 years. 3.4
- Maximum flexibility : Since residential X-series photovoltaic modules generate more electricity in less space, it is possible to increase energy production simply by using additional roof space to add more modules later.
- Maximum peace of mind for customers : increased power guaranteed. SunPower offers the best combined power and product warranty with a coverage of 25 years. 5 SunPower photovoltaic cells, which consist of a solid copper base, provide unmatched reliability for the entire life cycle of the photovoltaic system. 6.7
- The best aesthetic : the X-series modules, in black SunPower ® Signature ™ , are designed to harmoniously combine with the roof structure. Formed by completely black photovoltaic cells and anti-reflective glass to reduce glare, they have an exceptional aesthetic that allows them to harmoniously combine with a wide range of architectural styles.